Mobile has transformed how people view career sites and apply to jobs. Jobseekers increasingly take their search with them and browse opportunities when it’s most convenient.
Providing prospective candidates with a mobile optimised experience can be a challenge, but with 50% of job searches now coming from mobile devices, it’s also a tremendous opportunity that companies can’t afford to ignore. Indeed data shows that employers who accept mobile applications receive twice as many quality applicants.
To connect with the mobile candidate, organisations must offer a mobile-optimised job search experience and provide an easy way for people to apply to their jobs on any device. Join us for an in-depth look at the state of mobile recruiting and discover how to engage today’s mobile candidate.
This session will cover:
- What mobile job search trends mean for recruiting
- Questions to ask when developing a mobile strategy
- How to create a seamless mobile experience
- Overcoming the ATS challenge – streamlining the application process
- The mobile recruitment metrics you should be tracking